Monday 14 January 2013

Tribute To Amelie

The first thing that people ask me when I tell them I've leaving the country is 'What are you going to do with Amelie?'. I have to gently remind them that she actually isn't my cat but lives perpetually at the clinic though I do take her for the odd weekend away at my house. I don't blame them as every second photo I post up on facebook is Amelie, like that blind parental love that makes you think that your baby is the cutest and everyone must see, that's how I feel about Amelie. Is that creepy? Shush you, I know you are muttering a resounding 'yes' under your breath.

I admit, I do have a secret yearning to be a crazy cat lady and maybe one day, when I am more settled I can have my own little cat community (much nicer sounding then animal hoarder). Until then, I will be content to intensely love this one cat who isn't my own but whom which I will probably cry my eyes out when I leave her in 5 weeks and so here it is, my Amelie tribute page.

















And if you've made it this far then you must love her (almost) as much as I so you get the piece de resistance, my tribute video that took my 6 solid hours to make (only to find out the song has strict copyright laws so you just have to play both  videos at the same time. Start the humming part of the song on the purple page.
Tribute video HERE
Background song HERE
Feel free to check out Amelie's other youtube videos whilst your there.

No comments:

Post a Comment